So I turned 25 today. I have not been looking forward to this day, as the fact that I am now a quarter of a century old just sounds... well... old. Regardless, I have had a lovely day with some of my favorite foods, a much needed nap, and Carson's first Sunday at church. He did a great job in the service, though he did proceed to cover his precious new church outfit in projectile vomit as soon as we sat down in Sunday school. Oh well, such is the life of a newborn.
This coming week will be quite a bit different, as Matt heads back to work, and I adjust to life at home alone with Carson. I must say-- my husband has not only proved to be a stellar dad over the past 11 days, but his constant presence over the past week and a half has been an absolute lifesaver, as I have been somewhat out of commission this past week.
Anyway, here are some pictures from today... don't I look old?! :)


1 comment:
he's looking older already... though you still look 16 to me :)
Post a Comment