Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Alas!

Well I didn't even need to get on my knees this morning to beg my OB to induce me. She completely agreed that Carson has had long enough to hang out and that it's about time for him to be welcomed into this crazy world. So the big day is tomorrow, though I actually will be admitted tonight to start on some meds. I do believe I will be taking my sister's advice this evening to ask for a sleeping pill-- tomorrow is going to be a long day, and my past several nights slumbering on the couch have been far less than adequate.

We'll let you know when our fashionably late son has arrived, but in the meantime, I would love your prayers for Carson's health, my labor tomorrow (and that I would not need a c-section-- he's still way high up which concerns me a bit), and for both Matt and myself as we find ourselves on the verge of parenthood.

Here we go... :)