Our sweet little boy entered the world yesterday morning at 5:13, weighing 7lb 3oz with a length of 19 3/4 inches. He's perfectly healthy and is doing great... Matt and I could not be more thrilled... And on that note, who needs more words when you can have pictures?? :)
If you haven't seen him, Carson is a beautifully sturdy young man and a miniature of his daddy. Perhaps he will have his mama's good sense. Our Lord is not only amazing, He never ceases to honor His faithful with gifts of provision and grace in a manner that exceeds our dreams. Thank you Father for once again coming thru in the clutch. Paw Paw & Grandma
Catherine! Your little wonder is just incredible. And speaking of incredible, you look just flawless in that first picture! Motherhood agrees with you already! I'm so thrilled for you and Matt. Blessings as you live your first week as parents... have lots of grace for one another!! :) Congrats again.
Hey my mom(Beth Brewer) sent me pics of your son. What a blessing children are, I have two of my own ages 3,2 and step son that is 4. They are such a blessing in mine and my husbands life. Matt I know that you are going to be a great Father.
I write about adoption, the adventures and angst of our little brood, and my journey to understanding the radical love Christ has for my hot mess of a self. Welcome to a small glimpse into our sometimes mundane- but always ridiculously blessed- life.
7 comments:
WOW! God is amazing, huh!
aww, he is a very handsome boy! how precious. I'll be keeping ya'll in my prayers as you start this new role of parents. :)
If you haven't seen him, Carson is a beautifully sturdy young man and a miniature of his daddy. Perhaps he will have his mama's good sense. Our Lord is not only amazing, He never ceases to honor His faithful with gifts of provision and grace in a manner that exceeds our dreams. Thank you Father for once again coming thru in the clutch. Paw Paw & Grandma
Catherine! Your little wonder is just incredible. And speaking of incredible, you look just flawless in that first picture! Motherhood agrees with you already! I'm so thrilled for you and Matt. Blessings as you live your first week as parents... have lots of grace for one another!! :) Congrats again.
Congratulations Catherine and Matt! I wish you all the best!
-Cassidy
Congrats Matt,
Beth Brewer forwarded me the email.
He looks just like you. We have a daughter of our own and Adilynn is about 20 months old.
Take care man,
Mark Charles
Haven't talked to ya in a while.. give me a call sometime.. 804 304 7563 or email mark.charles@suntrust.com
Hey my mom(Beth Brewer) sent me pics of your son. What a blessing children are, I have two of my own ages 3,2 and step son that is 4. They are such a blessing in mine and my husbands life. Matt I know that you are going to be a great Father.
Post a Comment