With the 70ish degree weather that we will be enjoying today, it is hard to believe that it's Thanksgiving already. Yet, it is indeed. And in the tradition of this holiday, I think it is appropriate for me to share a small sample of what I am particularly thankful for this Thanksgiving...
1. God. The cross, His grace, and His measureless love.
2. Matt. Somehow I wound up with a guy who shares my goofiness, loves me even when I'm difficult to love, eats my cooking, and loves the Lord. God clearly created us for each other, and I love that.
3. Carson. Though I am beginning to grow weary in being pregnant, with every kick, backache, and midnight run to the bathroom, I am reminded of the miracle that is growing and developing inside me.
4. My family. The legacy of faith that runs deep in my family, and I am so grateful for that.
5. My friends. I don't know what life would be like without girlfriends. We've had our share of spats (especially those I have been friends with since middle school) and tears, but the laughs and coffee dates and movie nights and "small cups of vanilla" are absolutely irreplaceable.
Those are some of the biggies. I could go on and on, but let's be real- the Thanksgiving parade begins in T-4 minutes, and I'm pumped.
Enjoy your Thanksgivings, and eat up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cat & Mat: We are 4 blocks away but, it seems that we are across the earth and we really need to see you more but, your "Antics" are wonderful and have been a blessing to Paw Paw and me. Every day I go looking for them and they either make me smile with joy or cry with joy. We are going to join GG at the manor today for our thanksgiving feast and we hope you have a great day. We are thankful for you and Matt. Love, Paw Paw & Jean
Post a Comment