That is one happy looking kid! So glad he got the cool bike he wanted. And just think, you can save if for Wyatt,too. Looks like you will be looking at the shark for quite some time.
I write about adoption, the adventures and angst of our little brood, and my journey to understanding the radical love Christ has for my hot mess of a self. Welcome to a small glimpse into our sometimes mundane- but always ridiculously blessed- life.
4 comments:
That is one happy looking kid! So glad he got the cool bike he wanted. And just think, you can save if for Wyatt,too. Looks like you will be looking at the shark for quite some time.
Aah - a little bit of heaven on earth in Clayton, NC.
Notice it's still dark in that first picture... :)
Hey I'm digging the bike more than a Lightning McQueen or Transformers one. I especially like the two color wheels. Carson's face is priceless!
Post a Comment