As I have already mentioned, Mary Grace had the time of her life at the river. Unfortunately, she was a bit of a wounded soldier as she battled an ear infection and an unfortunate face plant on the cement... but nonetheless, she marched (or swam) onward. Oh, and a noteworthy accomplishment from her trip while I'm at it- while away, Mary Grace spent every night in a big girl bed! I guess this means we're safe to make the transition here at home. Would someone please tell me where my baby has gone??
Thursday, June 2, 2011
rivah pics, the MG edition
As I have already mentioned, Mary Grace had the time of her life at the river. Unfortunately, she was a bit of a wounded soldier as she battled an ear infection and an unfortunate face plant on the cement... but nonetheless, she marched (or swam) onward. Oh, and a noteworthy accomplishment from her trip while I'm at it- while away, Mary Grace spent every night in a big girl bed! I guess this means we're safe to make the transition here at home. Would someone please tell me where my baby has gone??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a precious little baby!!!
Can you tell me where you got the pillow-case" dress pattern you use? I'm itching to break out the sewing machine again!
seriously, she has the most gorgeous hair!!! Looks like you guys had fun! :)
Post a Comment