I'm pregnant with #2!!
We just found out this week, so I am only like a month along. It looks like the baby's due date will be in mid-October, leaving 21 months between Carson and his little sister/brother. We could not be more thrilled! I am still feeling great and had already weaned myself off of caffeine in preparation for the next nine months. I am just praying like crazy for another uneventful pregnancy and another healthy baby.
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalm 139:13-14
your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalm 139:13-14
8 comments:
sorry about but it is hard to stop a proud grandma from going wacko! Now that I have told everyone I know I am down to random strangers in the Ukrops line..
CONGRATULATIONS, Catherine & Matt! I'm so excited for you! What do you need a blog for when you have your mom?
wait what???
we are going to have another baby?!?!
Congrats Catherine and Matt! What great news! :) Blessings to you all in the weeks/months to come! Jen Newsome Quanbeck
CONGRATS! PS: I love Matt's comments. :)So now you can send one child to W&M and one to VT and all will be right with the world. ha!
Congrats- I can't wait to tell Ellie and James! Of course I am hoping for a girl that we can spoil. Stay well! Love, Beth
congratulations!! i'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment