Carson turned six months old yesterday, and I figured it was about time to break out the basketball. Something tells me that he's gonna follow in his daddy's footsteps.
I signed up just so I could leave you a comment to tell you how cute your little boy is! I love the video--it was worth it!!! It was great to see yall tonight, let me know if you need more boxes or any help with the move, or a babysitting :)
I write about adoption, the adventures and angst of our little brood, and my journey to understanding the radical love Christ has for my hot mess of a self. Welcome to a small glimpse into our sometimes mundane- but always ridiculously blessed- life.
2 comments:
I signed up just so I could leave you a comment to tell you how cute your little boy is! I love the video--it was worth it!!! It was great to see yall tonight, let me know if you need more boxes or any help with the move, or a babysitting :)
What is that orange ball? Someone - please give that boy a REAL sports ball, namely a SOCCER ball!!!!
Post a Comment